Inside Sales Representative
- Lufthansa - 546 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Inside Sales Representative performs the following duties:
- Enters into transportation agreements with customers.
- Processes customer requests and performs bookings as per the booking process and the Cargo Booking Manual.
- Books standard and special products which include OAL (Other Airline) segments and conducts a loadability and profitability check before offering a rate.
- Makes quotations for ad hoc pricing requests following the rules of Target Pricing and considering profitability, the customer's willingness to pay and upselling potential.
- Consults customers in finding the right product, and pro-actively sells customer-oriented transport solutions in collaboration with the Handling department and in close co-operation with Outside Sales.
- Participates in local sales events.
* Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Head of Sales and Handling Switzerland
Lufthansa Cargo AG
Behind the scenes
Join Lufthansa Cargo!
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Inside Sales Representative should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 1-2 years cargo experience or equivalent required.
- English and German language required.
- Knowledge in Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation, Sales desirable.
- Advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of all relevant LH Cargo systems.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Company may provide relocation assistance.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Switzerland.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
- Full time
Posted 26 Jul 2022
Closes 25 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales