(Senior) Business Analyst in Flight Planning (m/f/divers)
- Lufthansa - 546 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Raunheim, Hessen, Germany
As a business analyst, you are the link between the customers, the product owner and the IT specialists. You analyze with our customers their functional and non-functional requirements and bring them into the planning process. You are part of a Scrum team in an agile working environment.
- Close cooperation with the product owner and other analysts in all project and product relevant issues, e.g. in the creation of the product strategy and vision, the roadmap or business cases
- Consulting our customers in the context of implementation projects or in the development of change requests
- Analysis of our customers' business processes and derivation of requirements for our products
- Analysis of the technical and business impact of potential decisions
- Accompanying the implementation of user stories through sprint reviews to routine operation
- Supporting the product owner in creating and prioritizing backlog items based on the product strategy
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Old-age provision / employee retirement, Financial consulting / social counseling, Free parking, Lufthansa shares, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Family service (assistance with finding assistance), Flexible working hours, Child friendly, Diversity programs, Development programs, Binding program / network program, Doctor's office, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
Join our Lido Flight product development team and lead the airline industry into the future!
- Completed relevant studies, e.g. in business administration or (business) informatics or international degree of equal value with several years of professional experience.
- Very good knowledge and professional experience in the field of business analysis according to current standards
- Confidence in appearance as well as ability to represent the company internally and externally
- Very good communication skills, negotiation skills and assertiveness as well as strong service and customer orientation
- Precise presentation of complex issues
- Distinct ability to work in an interdisciplinary and holistic, goal-oriented manner
- High strategic and entrepreneurial understanding as well as the ability to innovate
- Very good command of English
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 350 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 25 Jul 2022
Closes 24 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT