IT Project Manager - Infrastructure
- Lufthansa - 552 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Manage the project from first planning stage to go live.
- Ensure the proper planning of IT projects (time, budget, resources) in alignment with business needs and other IT projects (GBS IT project portfolio).
- Manage IT projects on a daily basis inclusive taking countermeasures in case of deviation.
- Support requests for funds by creating management board approvals.
- Collect and document business requirements in collaboration with business departments.
- Ensure that all business requirements are covered by the IT solution.
- Manage internal and external project resources as well as external suppliers on a daily basis.
- Monitor project success on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and report project progress to the department lead/ IT lead/ overall project lead.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
We are looking forward to your application!
Join our fast growing, dynamic and diverse Team!
The ideal IT Project Manager - Infrastructure should meet the following requirements:
- Graduation and University Degree .
- Academic graduate in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Informatics or similar studies.
- More than 5 years of international, practical experience in IT project and IT demand management in major, multi-functional organizations; management of considerable projects; disciplinary and/ or functional lead.
- Professional specialization in IT Service Management, ITIL, IT Infrastructure, IT Architecture, general understanding of IT application infrastructure.
- Excellent English language.
- Good German language.
- Experienced in conflict management.
- High willingness to travel (up to 60%).
- Good firm PC-User Know-how, especially MS-Office.
- Excellent IT demand management.
*Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 25 Jul 2022
Closes 24 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT