Aircraft Technical Cleaner
- SR Technics - 44 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Aircraft Cleaner performs aircraft cleaning related tasks assigned by his team. In addition the Aircraft Cleaner performs Aircraft external wash, deep cleaning of the cabin and the cockpit, Vacuum cleaning of carpets and upholstery installed on the Aircraft, removal of dinitrol and TPS chemicals in preparation for inspections and the re-application of TPS systems.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Perform external and internal aircraft cleaning related tasks in accordance with the customer's and SR Technic's Malta standards, processes and procedures;
- Perform cleaning of removed aircraft components such as but not limited to access panels, floor panels, sidewall panels, ceiling panels and dado panels;
- Perform removal of cabin carpets and adhesive material from cabin floor panels;
- Apply TPS on aircraft structural components in accordance with the approved applicable maintenance data;
- Works always according to approved documents such as but not limited to AMM, Jobcards and other approved maintenance data;
- Reports presence and working time according to company processes and procedures;
- Signs off his/her work in the job cards according to SR Technics Malta's authorisation and quality management system and make sure all jobcards are correctly stamped and all required information is properly recorded;
- Other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Be open and willing to learn;
- Be self-motivated and continues to develop one self by working towards achieving next authorisation level as applicable;
- Be able to communicate effectively in English and/or Maltese;
- Be a good team player;
- Be ready to work shifts including night shifts and weekends.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 24 Jul 2022
Closes 23 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft interiors