- easyJet - 59 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record than us. Over the last 24 years, we have changed the way people travel, leading the way in the short haul airline market across the UK and Europe. With a growing fleet of over 300 aircraft, annual passenger numbers in excess of 85 million and an unparalleled network of over 1,000 routes, our aim is to make travel easy and affordable for our customers. Then it's our people and passion which set us apart. Highly talented, forward-thinking people with a real sense of fun. We are generation easyJet, joined together by our "Orange Spirit".
We are looking for an experienced UX Design Lead that will own and deliver on our digital UX strategy. From creating specification and guidelines, to prototypes and wireframes, with work guided by research and customer data, the role is an exciting opportunity to shape the digital touchpoints of one of the largest airlines in Europe. The successful individual will have experience leading on UX/UI Design decisions in web and mobile based products, as well as experience and knowledge of CSS and HTML. Our designer will have an eye for detail and be able to quickly propose simple UX solutions to complex business problems while keeping the customer experience front and centre, whilst staying on-brand. The designer will also be amongst the first to build and scale in-house UX capabilities, inputting and shaping the future of the team.
- Reporting to the Head of Digital Experience - Airlines with a dotted line to Digital Product Managers, this role will be focussed on delivering exceptional customer experiences across all products/services, whilst ensuring a consistent and on-brand experience across our digital touchpoints
- Deliver and own easyJet's web UX strategy, including clear and on-brand specifications, guidelines, and best practices
- Deliver UX designs, from prototypes to wireframes to enable feature development and optimisation, ensuing that the work is informed by research, customer feedback and data.
- Conduct customer, stakeholder, and competitor research to maintain best-in-class innovative UX designs
- Be able to conduct and direct qualitative and quantitative research to validate and inform designs
- Build easyJet's in-house UX design capabilities, with an eye to grow and manage team
- Working closely with a number of stakeholders from Product Owners, Analytics Managers, Project Managers, Technology & Devs Team, Customer Team, Marketing & Brand Teams and other designers
- Full time
Posted 24 Jul 2022
Closes 23 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Design engineer