Digital Safety Compliance Analyst
- easyJet - 54 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 320 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the eighth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
The Cyber Compliance Analyst is responsible for assisting the Digital Safety Compliance Manager and Officer in monitoring the compliance of easyJet against our internal policies and external requirements such as the NIS Directive (CAA CAF) and PCI DSS. They will track compliance on a continuous basis and ensure that all mandatory compliance reporting is met. Additionally, the Analyst is responsible for assisting in the monitoring and reporting against internal compliance objectives, polices and standards.
- Administrative tasks associated with the monitoring of easyJet's compliance requirements
- Preparation of compliance reports to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Management, CAA and Acquiring banks)
- Building relationships with peers in relevant compliance bodies
- Tracking activities against the compliance calendar
- Collating information from the control and information asset registers to provide internal compliance reports
- Day to day liaison with relevant internal and external stakeholders in respect of compliance requirements and reporting
- Tracking, management and reporting of risk, control and deviation remediation activities
- Tracking, management and reporting of audit remediation activities
- Development of overall compliance reporting metrics.
- Assisting in the preparation of material for external auditors
- CRISC or similar (eg Institute of Risk Management)
- COMPTIA Security + or other technical security qualification
Level of Responsibility Required
- Autonomy - Works under routine direction. Uses limited discretion in resolving issues or enquiries. Works without frequent reference to others.
- Influence - Interacts with and may influence immediate colleagues. May have some external contact with customers, suppliers and partners. May have more influence in own domain. Aware of need to collaborate with team and represent users/customer needs.
- Complexity - Performs a range of work activities in varied environments. May contribute to routine issue resolution.
- Knowledge - Demonstrates application of essential generic knowledge typically found in industry bodies of knowledge. Has gained a basic domain knowledge. Absorbs new information when it is presented systematically and applies it effectively.
- Full time
Posted 23 Jul 2022
Closes 22 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Freight