Rotary Airworthiness Engineer
- Excel Technical Consulting - 14 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
You will be required to provide airworthiness and technical support to ensure that the rotary wing fleet is operational to a high standard of reliability whilst maintaining airworthiness standards in line with UK CAA and EASA regulations.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provision of up to date maintenance data
- Assessment of ADs, SBs and technical documentation
- Work pack and instruction production
- Fleet reliability programme management
- Support for upgrade and modification programmes
- Assistance with safety and technical investigations
The ideal person will have at least 2 years experience within rotary wing CAMO operations, and ideally have a background in a hands on engineering based role. A strong understanding of EASA, UK CAA of MAA regulatory requirements will also be key, as well as a working knowledge of applicable quality standards.
Teamwork and communication will be key, and we are looking for a highly motivated individual for whom airworthiness is at the heart of all they do, and they can work within a challenging environment to ensure operational success is always achieved.
In return you can expect excellent working conditions and a very competitive hourly rate of pay.
If you feel this one is for you - please apply and we will be in touch with more information
- Full time
Posted 23 Jul 2022
Closes 22 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer