- SR Technics - 46 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Scrap Material & Warranty Administrator is responsible for the in time disposition of the scrap material from Engine Shop Visits and for overall warranty process i.e. to process on behalf of its customers any ISP Credit Note Claim(s) with the OEM(s); to pass on any received ISP Credit Notes from the OEM(s) to the respective customers.
- Liaise with customer to define if scrap review is required. Organize accordingly.
- Request ESEE to prepare with scrap team the material (i.e. remove unnecessary material, shop damage parts)
- Obtain feedback from scrap review, along with scrap list from scrap team - produce list of unserviceable parts from SAP according to ESN and according to priority regarding list of unserviceable parts
- Store in engine folder and mark items to be kept
- Follow up if necessary for disposition instructions from the customer
- Administrate disposition of parts released:
- Obtain quotes for packing, approval from customer and release of packing.
- Create delivery sheets.
- Coordinate collection with selected disposition company.
- Follow up on Held material with ESEE.
- Follow up on open decisions with customers, based on RAIL (Scrapliste was_wo_wer_seit wann).
- Issue Legal letters for long held material, after consultation with AM.
- Follow up on letters and obtain release of AM to dispose material.
- Administrate the disposition.
- Create delivery sheet for AMs upon request or engine redelivery schedule (Engine shipment, part shipment).
- Manage MMS program
- Lean / CI: Identify key improvement areas and support in definition & implementation of improvement steps. Take part of Lean / CI initiatives in general.
- Administrate overall warranty process
- Identify new SB(s) with a valid ISP
- ISP Credit Note Claim process: check of ISP related SB(s); preparation of the ISP Credit Note Claim; fill out the ISP Credit Note claim form; ISP CN claim execution PW&CFM
- Coordinate with invoicing department in order to proceed with CN
- Deputize RQS by processing and negotiating MATRIX requests with customers - technical clarifications and repair quotes
- Degree in Economics, Business administration or similar
- SAP knowledge - required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Basic Engine knowledge (Architecture, work scope levels, Engine SV cycle)
- English C1 - desired
- 3+ Engine or Aircraft maintenance field (mechanic level)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe. Ref: ESCAS/7631
- Full time
Posted 22 Jul 2022
Closes 21 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline administration