Java Developer (m/f/divers) - for Airport IT in the CUTE environment - Common Use Terminal Equipment
- Lufthansa - 546 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Raunheim, Hessen, Germany
As a Java developer (m/f/divers), you will take on these activities:
- You will develop and document concepts for the further development of the CUTE landscape together with the specialist departments.
- In addition to the conceptual design, you will also be responsible for the Java-based development as well as the operation of the cGroup applications within an agile developer team
- You work directly with the product owners using agile methods & form a bracket to the functional requirements of the respective Lufthansa Group airlines
- You support the analysis and evaluation of suitable operating platforms (cloud, on premise) and can operate them
Behind the scenes
In the team we work very closely with colleagues from Austrian, Lufthansa, Swiss & Eurowings. We offer an informal, open and modern environment in a collegial team with exciting IT projects and modern technologies.
Be part of IT
We work for a group optimum, taking into account the interests of our stakeholders.
Join us. Be part of IT
In addition to a degree in computer science, business informatics or similar, you bring at least 3 years of relevant professional experience and the following points:
- Very good knowledge in Java(-backend) development as well as in the area of software architecture & security concepts
- Good knowledge in creation & support of Linux or cloud based applications (Microsoft Azure)
- Very good knowledge in the area of release management & software update processes
- Extensive experience in the commissioning of complex systems as well as their operation & maintenance
- Knowledge of the agile tools Confluence & Jira
- Experience with agile development methods
- Ability to collaborate across disciplines, as well as strong service orientation
- Enthusiasm, initiative & professional handling of tight timelines
- Strong analytical & conceptual thinking skills
- Good presentation skills of complex issues
- Very good written & spoken German & English skills
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 350 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 22 Jul 2022
Closes 21 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT