- Lufthansa - 539 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As the Maintenance Planner you will perform the following duties:
- Planning and control of maintenance, preventive maintenance and repair work on aircraft and components with the aim of creating entire work packages for the customer fleet, taking into account the deadlines, operational time limits and aircraft operations.
- Ensuring feasibility of the instructed work packages.
- Compilation and prioritization of the work package taking into account authority requirements and economic reasons.
- Elaboration and distribution of an obligatory work package for the home base and affected outstations.
- Checking and elaborating of performed work packages.
- Monitoring of all deferred defects of the aircraft as well as the overall condition of the fleet.
- Checking of required material availability.
- Coordinating third party support.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Be part of our team!
We want to share this journey with you!
The ideal Maintenance Planner must fulfill the following requirements:
- Certified aircraft technician (min. CAT A or corresponding national respectively ICAO Type license).
- At least 3 years of experience in aircraft maintenance or planning activities in aviation industry.
- Finished aircraft type training (preferably B737 training) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of aeronautical regulations.
- Readiness for job related further education.
- Good knowledge of in-house processes and procedures.
- Independent systematic working method and ability to withstand stress.
- Knowledge of related IT programs and suitable for working at computer/on-screen.
- Very good skills of written and spoken English language.
- Availability and flexibility to work in shifts.
*Please apply by sending your CV to Apply
*Must possess work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 22 Jul 2022
Closes 21 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Planning engineer