Solution Architect (f/m/diverse) - Hybrid/Remote
- Lufthansa - 546 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Cologne/Bonn Airport, Cologne/Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
As Solution Architect (f/m/diverse) you are a key player in uncovering the potential of technology to serve our business objectives. You deliver value with reliable and secure software, delighting our customers while achieving our business goals. You value innovation, transparency and quality.
- You are part of our Development team and support one of our squad on a daily basis including for technical issues or processes improvement
- You support Product Owners to define their product vision providing your technical guidance
- You are a moderator between the development team and internal business stakeholders who place their requirements
- By communicating your technical knowledge, you have a large impact on IT projects from inception, through conception, to successful implementation. Therefore, you are able to identify complex mapping or interface requirements of unique projects
- During these projects, you challenge status-quos, technical decisions and propose alternatives that serve our long-term business and IT goals
Behind the scenes
Meet the Eurowings Digital Team
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- You have a solid experience with front & back-end software development and have a deep understanding of complex architectures, always with an eye on keeping the quality in check at all times
- You have experience with at least one database system like Elasticsearch, Cassandra, MsSQL, MySql
- You already worked with Cloud systems Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- You know about CI/CD systems as well as build and deployment procedure
- You have a proven hands-on experience in using regression testing
- You are used to work in agile projects like Scrum or Kanban
About Eurowings Digital GmbH
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.
- Full time
Posted 19 Jul 2022
Closes 18 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Flight operations