24 Hour Logistics Specialist (Temporary)
- SR Technics - 44 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
(Temporary Contract for 6 months)
As a 24 Hour Logistics Specialist, the position holder will be working at the London Logistics Centre performing logistics and trading functions where requested.
- Day to day functions will be but not limited to: Serviceable/Unserviceable goods receiving, warehouse, despatch plus any additional trading functions once trained
- Work closely with the team, but also being able to work alone in all functions mentioned above
- Communicate openly with the management team to address any issues or find potential improvements
- Ensure quality standards are fully adhered to for goods in/out operation
- Ensure polite, respectful interaction with customers through all forms of communication
- Ensure all customer requests are handled in the most efficient and expedient way at all times
- Adhere and promote a positive health & safety culture to ensure a safe place of work
- Be able to train new recruits
- Cover shift vacations and absence for other shift workers
- Be able to work alone and make decisions in absence of management
- 3 years' Experience working in a warehouse environment
- 3 years' Experience in working in an aviation logistics role
- 3 years experience in goods receiving department
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Lean Awareness, and driven by operational excellence at all times
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
STRADE is SR Technics' dedicated component services brand, created in 2021 to serve the aviation community. As an independent unit and intrapreneurship venture, we manage a multi-million rotable asset base through 24/7 worldwide support to airlines, MROs, and trade partners. We are committed to quality, speed, excellence in customer service, and a presence close to our customers. For more information on STRADE, please visit Apply .
- Full time
Posted 19 Jul 2022
Closes 18 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Freight