Marketing & Communications Manager UK & Ireland [Hybrid]
- Lufthansa - 539 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Greater London, England
About You: You're autonomous and self-sufficient in your role. You have experience being the only Marketing Manager in your company or the region (you understand the nuanced needs). But you have a deep understanding of what it takes to set up and optimize end-to-end campaigns.
Lead Generation: Manage End to End Campaigns
- Plan, track and optimize marketing campaigns across multiple channels. And recommend steps for better integration and automation to deliver qualified leads to the sales team
- Set up workflows in marketing automation tools (Husbpot) to develop lead gen & nurturing programmes
- You'll create & localise content for the UK market
- Develop SEM & SEO strategies to maintain website traffic acquisition and search strategy with the purpose of building retention programs (email campaigns, remarketing).
- Content Creation
- Experience in managing press, events, and third party media partnerships
Flight privileges, Service phone, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, 28 days of annual vacation
Behind the scenes
More about you..
You can easily juggle the needs of multiple teams, between different countries and time zones.
And ultimately you're looking for a role that's creative, but with an analytical focus and an operational spin.
Digital marketing where you thrive, with a focus on campaign management to build a community of engaged customers and prospects.
- Proficient understanding and experience with marketing automation tools, such as Hubspot or Marketo
- An experienced B2B marketing leader, with experience of organising and running your own marketing campaigns. Not to mention coming up with new, exciting ideas to reach our customers
- You can own digital content development and delivery principles, including social media campaigns and KPIs Qualifications
- Experience collaborating with other departments with strong project management skills
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- 5 years of marketing experience (minimum)
- Knowledge of automation system monitoring and reporting of analytical data for digital channels
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 17 Jul 2022
Closes 16 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline marketing