Junior Security Engineer
- Lufthansa - 539 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- A person in this position will be responsible for the Security monitoring, threat prevention and operations of the LHG Cloud environments. They will collaborate with projects regarding implementation of security architecture, developing & checking the security of existing environments.
The person will be working as part of an Agile Team to complete the design, security, build, test and release of new technology capabilities. Cooperation with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian).
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
TRUST IN THE TEAM
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust - in ourselves, the team and the company - is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- Very good knowledge of Linux & Windows Operating Systems,
- Know-How related to most important cyber security dangers, including attack vectors and functionality of cyber-criminal methods,
- Knowledge of fire-walling solutions,
- Knowledge of cloud solutions,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English.
What do we welcome?
- Know-how of issues and methods of forensic investigations analysis,
- Security certificates as Secuity+, CISSP or related,
- Knowledge of ISO27001, CIS, NIS,
- Working in ITIL oriented environment.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 13 Jul 2022
Closes 12 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airport security