- SR Technics - 43 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Product Manager will be responsible for providing correct, competitive, profitable and creative proposals to customers, in line with their requests. You will also support and conduct contract negotiations, together with our Sales Department. You will ensure smooth handover of relevant contract information to other departments after contract signature for its correct execution.
- Provide competitive, profitable and creative proposals to customers
- Ensure quality and accuracy of costs/pricing calculations of proposals
- Ensure quality, accuracy and applicability of contracts/offers/GTAs of proposals
- Document and coordinate assumptions taken with Head of Product Management and any other relevant department in case of deviations from standard (example: shorter TAT, Operations to provide buy-in)
- Support and conduct negotiations together with Sales during proposal phase
- Ensure smooth handover of relevant contract information to executing departments after contract signature
- Build-up relationship with customers and partners
- Support Post-mortem and close-loop analysis
- Ensure continuous proper level of product knowledge
- Provide pro-active improvement ideas on internal tools and processes
- Master's in engineering or equivalent
- 5 years working experience in a commercial position is a must, in aerospace industry or equivalent industrial environment
- MRO and/or Engine know-how desired
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid Communication and presentation skills
- Independent, precise and responsible work
- Open-minded, dedicated team player
- High safety, quality and cost awareness
- Strong in MS office, in particular Excel, and SAP
- Knowledge of English language (C1), any other language is an add-on
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit. Ref: CP/7491
- Full time
Posted 13 Jul 2022
Closes 12 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Product support