Process Engineer Welding
- SR Technics - 45 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The position holder will be responsible for the correct introduction, maintenance and training of the specialized processes especially welding, brazing and heat treatment and the associated consumables within the area of application. He/she will support process availability and will propose technical improvements as part of continuous improvement. If necessary, he/she will decide whether alternatives (consumables and processes) can be used within the framework of aviation regulations. The holder of this position will prepare the necessary documents, maintain and manage them in accordance with SR Technics' internal standards. In addition, he/she will support the operation in the execution.
- Define process requirements based on approved data
- Define and certify equivalent alternative consumable materials and/or processes in assigned field of brazing, welding and heat treatment as per Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE)
- Define modified maintenance instructions (MMI) in assigned field
- Maintain the Process and Material Standardization Database (PMSD)
- Support/propose continuous improvement activities within the assigned fields of responsibility
- Support root cause analysis and coordinate subsequent engineering related tasks for assigned fields
- Provide specific training and certification for internal shop personnel in the assigned fields
- Support the SR Technics quality management (QM) during authority/customer audits as requested
- Provide specific, customer tailored theoretical initial/refresher training as prerequisite respectively perpetuation for the qualification of welding/brazing personnel in SR Technics Zurich
- Scientific/Technical degree
- International Welding Technologist (IWT); International/European Welding Engineer (IWE/EWE)
- Familiar with the standards ISO 14731, ISO 24394 and ISO 11745
- English language proficiency required (at least B2),
- German language proficiency desired (B1)
- Proactive and flexible character with a strong achiever and hands-on mentality
- Cross-linked thinker
- Strong team player and communicator
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit. Ref: ESEOP/7423
- Full time
Posted 13 Jul 2022
Closes 12 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Planning engineer