IT Risk Manager
- easyJet - 40 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet is Europe's leading airline offering a unique and winning combination of the best route network connecting Europe's primary airports, with great value fares and friendly service.
easyJet flies on more of Europe's most popular routes than any other airline and carried more than 96 million passengers in 2019 - more than 16 million travelling for business. The airline has over 300 aircraft on nearly 1000 routes to more than 150 airports across 35 countries. Over 300 million Europeans live within one hour's drive of an easyJet airport.
easyJet aims to be a good corporate citizen, employing people on local contracts in eight countries across Europe in full compliance with national laws and recognising their trade unions. The airline supports several local charities and has a corporate partnership with UNICEF which has raised over £14m for the most vulnerable children since it was established in 2012.
The airline takes sustainability seriously and is committed to reaching net-zero carbon emissions flying by 2050. Together with its partners, including Airbus, Rolls-Royce, Cranfield Aerospace Solutions and Wright Electric, easyJet is working to accelerate the development of zero-emission aircraft technology. In the meantime, the airline is offsetting the carbon emissions from the fuel used for all its flights, at no additional cost to its customers, and only supports projects that are certified by Gold Standard or the Verified Carbon Standard, internationally recognised certification schemes. In addition, easyJet continues to renew its fleet, operate efficiently, and aims to fill most of its seats. Since 2000, over a 20-year period, the airline reduced its carbon emissions per passenger, per kilometre by over one-third, and aims to bring this down further.
Innovation is in easyJet's DNA - since launching over 25 years ago, easyJet changed the way people fly to the present day where the airline leads the industry in digital, web, engineering and operational innovations to make travel more easy and affordable for its passengers.
The airline was named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. Britain's Most Admired Companies study is the longest-running annual survey of corporate reputation in the UK.
The IT Strategy & Architecture team provides leadership around easyJet's technology strategy, the evolution of our enterprise IT architecture, solution architectures for complex change, cybersecurity architecture, our federated technical architecture practice, and areas such as end-to-end IT risk management. We work collaboratively with a broad range of colleagues and stakeholders at all levels (from the C-suite to the frontline) and focus on striking a pragmatic balance between supporting in-flight initiatives and steering longer-term investment. Reporting to the Head of IT Quality and Risk, the IT Risk Manager is accountable for supporting easyJet's IT Quality and Risk Management practice.
- Support the IT Quality and Risk practice which is responsible for developing, maintaining and applying an overarching holistic framework for IT Quality and Risk
- Work across a broad range of stakeholders within IT, acting as an ambassador for IT Quality and Risk
- Develop active engagement across all IT teams to increase Quality and Risk awareness and understanding
- Contributing to ongoing development of the IT Quality and Risk framework that is applied across easyJet IT.
- Analysing IT issues and risk events to understand and educate on potential risks and outcomes of decisions.
- Interfacing with technical and non-technical stakeholders within easyJet to build and maintain valuable and productive working relationships and ensure that the benefits of managing IT Quality and Risk to the business are demonstrated.
- Supporting the Internal Audit process including understanding and articulation amongst IT stakeholders of key IT risks underlying in any resulting actions.
- Maintaining Quality and Risk artefacts (e.g. IT Risk Register, Bow Tie Risk Reporting etc.) to demonstrate the effects of managing IT risk (both via tactical and strategic planning).
- Presenting and explaining the assessment of risk scenarios as well as mapping of capability controls, metrics and measures.
- Identify opportunities for quality improvement using existing framework and controls.
- Monitoring IT capability and control requirements and analysing and articulating gaps both within IT, Data and Change and with other key stakeholders including Corporate Risk and Digital Safety.
- Full time
Posted 23 Jun 2022
Closes 23 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT