Customer Quality Engineer
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rivalta di Torino, Piemonte, Italy
If you want to join this world, this could be the right opportunity to do it!
In the Customer Quality role you will be advocate of customer within the Company.
You will act as customer delegate to make sure Customer's quality requirements are flowed down and understood within the product line.
- Guarantee Customer satisfaction through requirements knowledge and application.
- Being Customers point of contact for Quality escapes, non conformities or other complains.
- Knowledge and application of investigation methodology, such as 8D, 5-Why and similar.
- Lead qualifications (both Make and Buy parts) and customer audits.
- Review and approve quality plans.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to manage and implement supplier/engineering changes or improvement plans.
Master's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Aerospace are preferred) from an accredited university or college.
- Experienced, with a background in Quality and/or Engineering and/or Manufacturing/Shop Operations.
- Knowledge of aviation quality rules.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical drawings.
- Proficiency in Italian and English, both written and oral.
- EU work permit.
Able to partner with different functions and act as a liaison between GE Aviation and Avio Aero.
- International mindset, used to work in a cross-functional global team.
- Humble and good listener, motivated to learn and grow and able to influence others .
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Available to travel.
- Comfortable in uncertainty, committed to deliver.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 23 Jun 2022
Closes 22 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Quality control