Lean Leader - Global Logistics
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
- Own Lean strategy, leader development and culture change across a multi facility organization with a concentration on the Lynn, MA location.
- Integrate Daily Management into the culture focused on creation of flow, adherence to standard work, and solid implementation of rigorous problem solving.
- Drive a comprehensive Value Stream Analysis to yield a roadmap of projects that will clearly link to key performance indicator improvement.
- Coordinate with the site training department to develop and deliver programs to teach the workforce on Lean tools and concepts such as problem solving, leader as coach, Kanban, Kaizen, Value Stream mapping, visual management, Lean conversion and pull systems.
- Coach/ mentor Lean projects to raise the knowledge level of organization and foster alignment to key business priorities.
- Manage Lean events with a standard approach as need arises to include logistics, readiness reviews and execution.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
- 5+ years of process improvement and Lean experience in distribution and manufacturing.
- Demonstrated Project Management ability.
- Proven ability to guide/ mentor Lean projects through pre-work, execution and closure
- Proven ability to drive measurements and achieve results using the Lean toolset.
- Demonstrated success in leading cross functional teams.
- Black Belt, Lean certified or industry equivalent strongly preferred.
- Strong proficiency in MRP / ERP / Pull systems: able to translate materials processes into ERP and pull environments
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing related safety requirements Self-starter with ability to build a vision and execute.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Executive level presentation skills.
- Proven track record for meeting customer/ business needs.
- Clear thinking and solid prioritization skills.
- Solid team building and facilitation skills.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 23 Jun 2022
Closes 22 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Freight