Product Owner - Portal (m/f/d)
- Lufthansa - 475 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
As a Product Owner for Portal you are responsbile to maximize customer value, by continuously taking decisions which key functionalities to explore and develop further.
- Identification, specification, verification and evaluation of requirements and translating them into product features
- Responsibility for steering and maintaining product backlog: Prioritizing is the key
- Controlling the development and quality assurance of the desired solution by defining acceptance criteria
- Evaluation of the feasibility and technical complexity of requirements in cooperation with relevant interfaces
- Stakeholder management for the re-curring business needs
- Support in estimation and sequencing of requirements, including with respect to the test and accptance process dependency
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
WORK WITH US!
Our Customer Touchpoint Team is an international team that combines different skills with various educational and national backgrounds. We live entrepreneurial thinking: we "own" our projects and responsibilities, remain flexible, cooperative - and always put the customer at the center.
- You are not easily phased, stressful situations, tough deadlines make you thrive
- You enjoy improving things, but are happy to start small and improve over time
- Proven track record of having been creative, disruptive and a risk-taker in their current or past area of responsibility
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of the business, drive change and create an environment of high engagement
- Great team player, able to create a good work environment within the team and good at sharing information and knowledge with others
- High level of ownership and accountability for assigned tasks, Hands on mentality
- Fluency in English and German is a must, any other language would be beneficial
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 22 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Product support