Trainer & Process Manager Customer Service (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 479 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Schiphol-Rijk, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Develop in-depth training programmes and related materials for Customer Service agents and interns, suitable for differing levels of experience
- Structurally train all team members of the Apply Netherlands B.V. Customer Service team
- Amend existing and create new SOPs and processes, based on stakeholder feedback (e.g. Customers, Sales, Claims)
- Analyze structural service failures and determine ways to improve them
- Help design and take part in continuous improvement team for the Customer Service team
- Lift the group-wide training programme and cycles for Continuous Improvement to a higher level in collaboration with the Trainer & Process Managers of the other entities
- Guide new customer implementations and optimize processes of existing customers
Behind the scenes
We are not just about filling a job, but building a team!
Apply Netherlands B.V. operates as the central office in the regions Benelux, France and United Kingdom and provides local customer support.
We at Apply are the experts for high performance and global special speed logistics - and we love what we do!
- In-depth knowledge of operational processes and special speed logistics
- Analytically strong, with the ability to transform abstract ideas into concrete and uniform work instructions
- Experience with training a team and identifying and keeping track of training needs among agents with differing levels of experience
- Ability to collaborate with a wide array of stakeholders and different types of personalities
- Ability to prioritize in an environment where "everything" seems to be urgent
- Experience with PDCA cycles and the ability to create and facilitate an environment of continuous learning and improvement
- Lean Green Belt certificate would be an advantage
About Apply GmbH
We at Apply are the Experts for High Performance and global Special Speed Logistics and we love what we do! We transport urgently needed spare parts, life-saving stem cells and important documents by air, rail and road quickly and reliably from A to B - if required also personally accompanied by an airmates On Board Courier. For our customers, our more than 330 employees worldwide implement tailor-made logistics solutions and make the seemingly impossible possible. Would you like to contribute to the success of Apply with your unique personality?
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 22 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline customer service