Sales & Business Development Expert (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 479 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Schiphol-Rijk, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Mutual visits to customers in France, Belgium, UK and NL driven by tender processes, lead generation and lead qualification
- The analysis of data as well as finding solutions for specific logistics issues and requirements from customers, steered by CM NL or S&N
- Cost calculations and sales rate proposals in cooperation with sales and/or country management
- Advise and assist sales management with SLA and SOP projects
- New industry, markets and customer development plans
- Support on project roll-outs by making complete and detailed action plans
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Old-age provision / employee retirement, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Attractive company pension scheme
Behind the scenes
We are not just about filling a job, but building a team!
Apply Netherlands B.V. operates as the central office in the regions Netherlands, Benelux, France and United Kingdom and provides local customer support.
We at Apply are the experts for high performance and global special speed logistics - and we love what we do!
- Completed diploma (bachelor or master) preferably with focus on logistics and/or transport and relevant professional experience
- Strive for continuous improvement and customer development
- You are a team player and able to manage results
- Confident in dealing with customers and extremely service and customer-oriented
- Familiar with the airfreight industry and a good commercial sense
- Fluent in English (speaking & writing)
About Apply GmbH
We at Apply are the Experts for High Performance and global Special Speed Logistics and we love what we do! We transport urgently needed spare parts, life-saving stem cells and important documents by air, rail and road quickly and reliably from A to B - if required also personally accompanied by an airmates On Board Courier. For our customers, our more than 330 employees worldwide implement tailor-made logistics solutions and make the seemingly impossible possible. Would you like to contribute to the success of Apply with your unique personality?
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 22 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales