Apprentice in Process & Tools Support
- Lufthansa - 479 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Being a competent support regarding various applications, mainly from P2P area.
- Being open to changes in support range (diving deeper into specific applications).
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Communicating and building a good relationship with our customers.
- Acknowledge and resolving customer requests.
- Cooperating with colleagues from team and other departments in order to provide the best service.
*Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
Be part of our dynamic team!
We want to share this journey with you!
We are waiting for you if:
- Your English is at min. B1 level.
- You are ready to be a part of our great Customer Support team in Lufthansa.
- You are keen to learn new things.
- You have proactive, solution-oriented mindset and pay attention to details.
- You are able to work in the team as well as independent.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours from Monday till Friday.
- Home Office.
- P2P applications and workflows training for beginners.
- Working with various applications and systems.
- The best team to work with.
- Working with Lufthansa colleagues from the whole world.
- An employment contract.
*CV/ Resume required.
*Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 22 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Product support