Field Technician - Engines
- Excel Technical Consulting - 22 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
This not your usual engineer repair position - this role will be as a highly skilled specialist able to represent the customer on site at various locations around Europe to carry out a programme of works, inspect the work carried out and self certify under EASA Form 1 complete with any corresponding documentation.
You will need to be an expert within this field, able to work under your own initiative and sometimes solve complex problems whilst keeping the end user informed on progress of the repair. Full training will be given on each engine variant, but we are looking for someone with the following skills/experience:
- Solid work history of gas turbine maintenance or repair, ideally in with a customer facing element
- Previous EASA Form 1 experience
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- End to end engine maintenance knowledge - fault finding, troubleshooting, repair - for the complete engine function even including the operating systems
Ideally you will have worked with our customers products in the past, and be trained with them, but due to the rarity of that on the market you will undertake a full training programme which can take between 6-12 months.
In return you will be working at the top end of field service backed up by an in depth training programme, a very competitive annual salary with potential for performance related bonus and at least 50% of your time involved in international travel.
Although this is based in Europe, our customer is also willing to consider UK nationals and arrange a work visa for the right candidate - so whether you are based in Europe, or the UK - if you think you have what it takes, why not apply?
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 22 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic