Senior Services Manager - Repair Growth Programs Leader - REMOTE
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Westchester, California, United States
The Senior Services Manager - Repair Growth Programs Leader will partner with Sales, product line, Aftermarket Solutions, GEAM, and CFMM, and the repair shops to pursue repair commercial structures to capitalize on this growth. This role will lead identification, pursuit, closure, and contract performance monitoring.
** Remote work arrangement available!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead activities to promote external repair sales generating pipeline of growth opportunities across segments of airlines, MROs, brokers, and others customers
- Serve as focal point for repair team to assigned product lines, coordinating commercial strategy and sharing market dynamics and learnings.
- Serve as focal point for repair team with assigned core repair shops, connecting capacity and performance to the efforts to secure more business
- Lead repair business operations for assigned regions and customers including deal creation for repair stand-alone contracts.
- Engage in multi-channel material service agreement deal strategy providing Repair channel expertise.
- Develop and institutionalize contract management and revenue per shop visit analytical tools and processes enabling greater insight into contract performance and opportunities for growth
- Contribute to pricing and catalog presentation strategy for the repair channel.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Willingness to travel to support activities
- 5+ years in business operations, strategy, sales, and/or repair shop operations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and organize across functional disciplines
- Strong analytical and process capabilities and digital proficiency
- Self confidence both to advocate internally and to negotiate with customers
- Ability to segment market strategically, identify and champion action plans to achieve targeted growth
- Technical knowledge relevant to engine hardware and repairs
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with partners (Safran, RSP, or MRO)
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Self starter!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
#LI-Remote - This is a remote position
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 21 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager