Senior Military Training Project Management Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Job Description Essential Responsibilities
- All activities related to the supervision, organization and execution of military training project, including scope, time, contract (if not covered by a dedicated Contract Manager) cost & quality management. Responsibility for project methodologies and standards including scheduling and control, to fulfill a customer requirement according to financial/commercial parameters and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Will be responsible to ensure all operations of training at CTEC are performed based on CTEC and MSO/Edison Works Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). Requires specialized knowledge jet engine maintenance and training. Person selected will create a military engine training strategy for all military engine platforms. This strategy will include control of resources and influences policy formulation. Person selected will interprets internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services.
- Person selected will uses high level of judgment to make decisions and handle complex tasks or problems in areas of training development, instructions, and operation. Has ability to assess quality of information given and ask pertinent questions to stakeholders. Able to offer new solutions to problems outside of set parameters and is able to construct and provide recommendations. Uses multiple internal and some external sources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- May lead functional teams or projects with minimal resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity. Communicates difficult concepts and may influence others' options on particular topics. May guide others to consider a different point of view
- Must have the ability to attain a US security clearance
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an accredited university or college
- A minimum of 6 additional years of experience in maintenance of jet engines
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in instruction on jet engine maintenance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others (to included high level GE leadership) and lead teams.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 21 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Flight training