Sr Staff Cyber Security Architect
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Cincinnati, Indiana, United States
As a Sr. Staff Architect, you will help define strategies, take charge and individually own key initiatives, execute against identified priorities within the Identity Portfolio, and guide engineers through implementation, deployment and adoption of our services by our respective business partners.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Leads and coordinates the technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction across multiple teams or complex product line.
- Analyzes, designs and develops a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Reviews and/or analyzes and develops use cases and problems that need to be solved at domain level and across multiple teams.
- Leads the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities to for multiple teams or complex scenarios.
- Provides leadership, technology guidance and mentors others throughout the domain.
- Responsible for verifying security is correctly incorporated prior to production release at all levels for Identity services.
- Facilitates implementation discussions, documents and takes ownership and accountability for standard design patterns and participates in policy formation.
- Guides configuration, debugging, and support for infrastructure and identity services.
- Documents, reviews and ensures that all quality and change control standards are met.
- Guides corporate roll-outs of technology.
- Guides the stand up of necessary system software, hardware, and equipment (physical or virtual) to meet changing infrastructure needs.
- Creates and optimizes specifications for complex technology solutions. Creates technical white papers and thought leadership.
- Creates and enforces process standards.
- Leads disaster recovery planning and engineering efforts.
- Collaborates with other leaders to drive build versus buy decisions with regard to technology.
- Collaborates with product/program and project teams to understand needs.
- Guides technology architecture design review efforts for project and product teams.
- Leverages tooling and custom applications to monitor the operational status of applications, infrastructure, networks, databases and security; optimizes and tunes performance as appropriate.
- Guides root cause analysis, debugging, support, and post-mortem analysis for security incidents and service interruptions.
Guides maintenance, upgrades, and support for existing systems and infrastructure to ensure operational stability. Guides the production of in-house documentation around solutions.
- Monitors tools and proactively helps teams struggling with systems issues.
- Provides application support for software running in production.
- Guides the creation of scripts and tools that drive automation and enable product teams and end users to move towards self service.
- Acts as a mentor to more junior engineers.
- Keeps abreast of innovations and industry trends as well as changes to internal systems and determines how they impacts tools, training, and support necessary to keep systems up, running, and secure
- Participates in and contributes to learning activities around modern systems engineering core practices (centers of excellence).
- Leads learning efforts inside the organization focused on identity and access related services.
- Proactively views articles, tutorials, and videos to learn about new technologies and best practices being used within other innovative organizations.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 5 years of professional experience OR Associates degree with minimum of 8 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 10 years of professional experience
Minimum 5 years of professional experience as an Architect
Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
- Legal authorization to work, if in the U.S., is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with parti
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 21 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airport security