Staff Enterprise Application Lifecycle Ops Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Cincinnati, Indiana, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactively uses data, practical knowledge, and innovative insights to drive timely decisions, determine appropriate courses of action, forecast future needs while managing risk and uncertainty for the team.
- Drives day-to-day operational tempos/reviews through standard work.
- Establishes lean rigor within in the team, including developing automated solutions to address potential problems before they result in a service interruption.
- Participates in activities for strategic business rhythms including MRO (monthly op review) and annual budget planning.
- Responsible for coordinating transfer to operations (TTO) activities for new and enhanced products.
- Ensures team has appropriate coverage and highlights any indirect resources adjustments necessary to ensure continued smooth business operations.
- Establishes/maintains continual engagement/relationship with DT and business partners to ensure continuous improvement and business execution.
- Creates a culture of customer focus and high performance to drive innovation through continuous customer engagement to facilitate appropriate applications technology and services.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate with different stakeholders, influencing decisions and an ability to take strategic view.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 4 years of professional experience OR Associates degree with minimum of 7 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 9 years of professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience working in IT within an enterprise system
- Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Experience with Oracle EBS (eBusiness Suite) or Oracle SaaS
- Knowledge of Webcenter, PPM, Config Snapshot, and other bolt-on tools in the Oracle ERP environment
- Experienced with Oracle ERP 12.x, SQL, Unix, Appworx is desired
- Experience managing version control systems
- Knowledge of configuring, customizing, and extending monitoring
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and inter-networking technologies (routing/switching, proxy, firewall, load balancing etc.)
- Understand technical and business discussions relative to IT team priorities direction aligning with business goals
- Lean / Agile experience
- Understand architecture standards concepts to apply to project work
- Understand IT compliance & security requirements
- Understand customer's foundational processes & data
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
#LI-Remote - This is a remote position
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 21 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager