- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Clearwater Beach, Florida, United States
- Provide electronic, electro-mechanical, mechanical, or similarly related inspection support for production or aftermarket repair services as assigned.
- Performs dimensional and visual inspection on a wide variety of incoming and outgoing electrical components, materials, and supplies against drawings and quality instructions for damage and defects following standard procedures.
- Document inspection findings in the Quality system detailing results, error and/or damage, etc. Verifies compliance with industry standards and customer requirements.
- Coordinates corrective actions with other support functions ex. Quality, Admin, Eng.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- The individual will have the responsibility and authority to carry out all assigned tasks
Qualifications / Requirements:
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical information and instructions.
- Soldering experience and/or ability to become J-Std certified within the first 30 days of employment (based on work assignment).
- Ability to lift/move material up to 20 pounds. May be required to work with hazardous materials.
- Ability to work overtime, as required.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer to navigate online documents, drawings, and instructions.
- 3 to 5 years of industry or similarly related job experience.
- Prior experience working in a team oriented environment
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 21 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer