Technical Support Engineer
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate requirements for a successful implementation of NPI (New Product Introduction) and working closely with local engineering team, tool room, Special Process Owners (SPO), programmers and vendors to establish readiness for production
- Create shop routers, technical planning, and process sheets.
- Admin controller for technical data.
- Ensuring process compliance to all regulatory and GE Aviation standards, including participating in audits and quality investigations as required.
- Provide effective communication to appropriate team members when needed.
- Work effectively as an individual and in a team-based environment in a matrixed organization.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment and provide flexibility when needed to troubleshoot and minimize disruptions to business operating rhythms.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, supply chain, and production teams to identify and mitigate process risks.
- Ability to multi-task and productively manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university/college OR Associates degree with a minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction - self-starter
- Ability to interface with various levels of management and shop floor workforce
- Ability to maintain relationships that facilitate task accomplishment; to cooperate and resolve conflicts; to recognize needs and be sensitive of others
- Ability to receive guidance and supervision; follow work rules, safety practices, work procedures; meet deadlines; punctuality and attendance standards, etc.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 21 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Product support