Unmanned Platforms Control System Design Engineer
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rivalta di Torino, Piemonte, Italy
Job Description Essential Responsibilities
To develop and document control system and algorithms requirements in compliance with Model Based Design paradigm.
- To carry out, with limited guidance, trade-off, performance, stability and robustness clearance analyses, validation studies aiming at meeting customer and operative requirements.
- To support control system testing and validation activities, based on product development and certification plans, up to the final stages of the propulsion system integration and on wing operation, to assure the operational and functional requirements compliance with product/program requirements.
- To develop and maintain the high-fidelity dynamic model of complex electric, hydraulic or pneumatic actuations, turbomachinery, and propulsion systems.
- To contribute to the development of the Model Based Designs for software developments.
- To collaborate with the appointed Avio Aero engineering team stakeholders in the execution of the project development.
- To contribute to the Avio Aero liaison with the Customer with control system design solutions to ensure the overall propulsion system integration and compliance with the intended functions throughout the flight envelope.
- To assure that the documentation of technical data, generated for the assigned tasks, is consistent with engineering policies and procedures while delivering control system certification reports for EASA and other European military airworthiness agencies.
- To formulate and implement plans to achieve technical requirements, schedules and contract commitments.
- To monitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant developments.
- To contribute to technical and program reviews.
Master of Science in Aerospace, Electrical or Computer Science Engineering
- Well trained in Controls System Theory and Technologies disciplines
- Significant experience in Control Systems design
- Proficiency in written and oral English and Italian
- Good Knowledge of Computer Aided Control System Design tools (MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow)
- Good Knowledge of Model Based Design tools (SCADE)
- EU work permit
Strong team-work & commitment skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Smart Working and work-life balance. AvioAero, when possible, promotes remote work and encourage a good, healthy and satisfying work-life balance. We value our employees' wellbeing; hence we offer a variety of improvement programs aimed to preserve anyone's psychological safety and daily needs.
- Total rewards. At AvioAero we understand the importance of Total Rewards. As a new joiner to AvioAero we are pleased to offer, when applicable, the following welcome benefit plan:
- Performance related bonus and local bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits platform
- GE Aviation share plan
- Life and injury insurance
- Private Medical Cover
- Employee assistant program
- Employee special awards (service and recognition)
- Local special agreement and discounts
- English and languages training for you and one member of your family
- Technical, Leadership and development trainings
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 21 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Air traffic control