- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Prague Florenc Bus Station, Prague Florenc, Praha, Czech Republic
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for coordination of work for instrumentation technicians.
- Supervising and leading technicians during application.
- Final control of work provided.
- Support during development and certification tests.
- Cooperation with engineering, assembly and test cells teams.
- Follow work progress in the team and report to manager on daily basis.
- Preparation of technical documentation for technicians for application of sensors to components, parts (piece-part level), modules (assembly level) or completed development engine for development and certification tests.
- Managing and storing of documentation. Be responsible for complete and correctly filled documentation.
- Technical support of team during the application, escalating to engineering if needed, communication with engineering, problem solving.
- Processing and preparation of final documentation for HPR, lead and execute HPR meetings.
- Cooperation with requirements for modifying of assembly fixtures because of instrumentation applied to the part etc.
- This role requires basic experience in the Engineering/Technology & Testing. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Good orientation in technical drawings and documentation.
- Good communication skills to delegate work to other people
- Communication in English to be able to escalate and communicate with engineering- reporting, problem solving.
- Experience / awareness of material properties, surface treatments, use of soldering, brazing, sandblasting, tack welding, microTig welding etc.
- Knowledge of sensors and transducers (strain gauges, thermocouples, resistance-temperature sensors, pressure transducers, etc.).
- Be familiar with MS Office, Outlook, Teams etc.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 21 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline manager