SAP Technical Project manager for Production and Quality
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rivalta di Torino, Piemonte, Italy
You will own the whole Digital application lifecycle, from requirements gathering to deployment, adoption and maintenance.
You will contribute to the Digital operations to ensure business continuity, efficiency and continuous improvement.
You will partner with Global Supply Chain stakeholders, to establish a product vision and a product innovation roadmap for the application supporting Production and Quality processes.
Job Description Essential Responsibilities
Partner with the Leadership and Business team to define and develop a Digital strategy incorporating Business needs and Digital Technology application scenario.
- Act as Digital Technology subject matter expert (SME) for Supply Chain processes - mostly for Planning and Quality area. Bring expertise and lead project activities mainly in the ERP/SAP area (PP/QM modules) and on Manufacturing Execution Systems .
- Demonstrate awareness of industry trends and domain expertise.
- Be the reference point for Production and Quality Stakeholders, build trustworthy relationships with them, work to ensure alignment of the Digital solutions with the overall strategy and key Business processes requirements.
- Manage project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project.
- Manage budgets associated with project deployment.
- Track project outcomes realization and measure Customer impact through established metrics (KPI). Ensure lessons learned are collected.
- Coordinate project resources.
- Demonstrate the initiative to explore alternate technology and approach to solving problems.
- Be able to make technology choices based on experience and analyze impact of technology choices.
- Be accountable for Digital Technology operational excellence, ensure compliance to GE standards & practices.
- Support, advise, assist, and guide in-service applications problem resolutions.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in SAP with proven skills and expertise on PP, QM, MM, PM. Basic skills on other modules.
- Expertise on Manufacturing Execution Systems .
- SAP ERP Project Management and implementation experiences with a strong knowledge of the Digital Technology application development lifecycle and DT best practices.
- Strong customer orientation and continuous improvement attitude in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Good knowledge, understanding and practical experience of service delivery and service management processes.
- Familiarity with operating in a complex environment (multi-business, extended teams distributed across multiple geographies).
- Established project management and organizational abilities.
- Excellent team working attitude and inclusiveness.
- Motivated to grow, proactive and able to set own action plans (independent in work activities and execution).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Fluent Italian and English (written and spoken).
- EU work permit.
- ITIL certification.
- Competencies in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Able to use Lean and 6 sigma tools and drive change.
- Quality and cost driven approach.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Open to innovation.
- Focused on objectives.
- Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements.
- Good knowledge of web applications technologies and infrastructure.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 21 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline HR