Student support Transfer Pricing & Financial Compliance (m/f/d) - limited until 09/30/23
- Lufthansa - 475 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
You will support our team in all aspects of a transfer pricing process, especially in the preparation of Transfer Pricing documentations and underlying processes and calculations.
- Support the compilation of our transfer pricing documentation
- Help to consult business units before new types of intercompany transactions are introduced
- Analyse financial data, do desk research, prepare presentations, write reports
- Assist in other activities with regard to corporate taxation
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
Work with us!
We are a small team of tax experts with many worldwide interfaces in the whole company and to external cosultants. We have a hands-on mentality and strive to be an excellent partner for the business units while ensuring respective tax compliance.
- You are pursuing a degree preferably in taxation, controlling, audit, or an equivalent qualification level, ideally in international business
- A strong interest in the analysis of intercompany topics in a global environment. Ideally, you will have a proven track record in corporate finance, controlling or corporate taxes
- Affinity for cross-divisional topics and a goal-oriented approach
- Fluent in English
- Talented and highly motivated individual with a pro-active and hands-on attitude to work
- Ability to work independently and exceed expectations
- Cultural and social sensitivity and the ability to engage with a culturally diverse population
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 21 Jun 2022
Closes 21 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Freight