Quality Inspector - RTS
- SR Technics - 46 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Quality Inspector performs, verifies and assures the documentation, modification and correctness for engine piece parts and modules, to ensure the requested standards are met, the technical on log in SAP is accurate and the operating program is achieved in an efficient and safe manner.
- Release of CFM56&PW4000 piece part and modules for assembly
- Be responsible for certification of piece parts
- Perform quality inspection of engine parts and quantity check
- Perform quality inspection of shop order completeness and modifications for engine piece parts and modules
- Technical on log / completeness in SAP structure
- Check and update of measurement sheets
- Verify executed modifications to individual parts and components
- Complete technical and administrative assigned task according to the relevant guidelines
- Complete tasks on time as well as assure quality of completed work
- Use concepts of Lean and Six Sigma (Lean Events, Root Cause Analysis, 5S) to ensure continuous improvement
- Apprenticeship as technician or equivalent is required
- Certifying Staff desired, minimum expected will to become a certified staff
- Self-discipline, self-responsibility as well as good communication abilities and a readiness for team work are important requirements
- Professional experience with a significant understanding of operational activities related to delivering a specific service required, with at least 3 years of experience in quality driven industry, desirably in the MRO industry
- Quality and Safety driven mindset
- Must be ready to work in a 2-shift system
- The ability to work finely, exactly and independently is required
- Fluency in German and English language
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit. Ref: ESOOKR/7462
- Full time
- Airbus A300 - 600 (PW4000)
Posted 18 Jun 2022
Closes 18 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer