2nd Shift Team Supervisor - Additive Technology Center (Lead Production Supervision Specialist)
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Westchester, California, United States
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct people leadership responsibility including staffing, daily priorities, and performance development of 2nd shift salary non-exempt employees
- Set clear objectives to achieve site Safety, Quality, Delivery, & Cost targets
- Foster a positive and respectful work environment for all employees
- Educate team on business best practices/policies/procedures
- Provide direction to support needs of each area, including manpower, work assignments, scheduling of overtime, and training
- Partner cross-functionally to problem solve product/process issues
- Use of lean methodologies to drive streamlined processes and improved quality
- Develop and support the growth of all employees
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, OR a high school diploma / GED
- At least 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Experience managing an hourly workforce
- Ability to lead, manage and communicate at all levels of the business
- Be an inclusive leader with a proven ability to build a connection with a team through engagement and trust
- Change agent with energy, passion and enthusiasm ready to drive outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 18 Jun 2022
Closes 17 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager