Logistics and Warehouse Specialist
- Lufthansa - 472 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As the Logistics and Warehouse Specialist you will perform the following duties:
- Process storage and pulling of said material.
- Proactively work to resolve discrepancies as they occur.
- Support, cooperate, and communicate with all colleagues, including purchasing staff.
- Physical handling of material.
- Operate equipment as directed.
- Input data in EDP system in keeping with procedures.
- Coordinate with Lufthansa Cargo and other service providers as required.
- Work with and support customer requirements.
- Perform record keeping and filing as needed.
- Work according to, and support the Quality Management System.
- Process documentation according to instruction and procedures.
- Recognize significance of required airworthiness certificates for aircraft material and properly applying associated regulatory requirements.
* Takeover of additional tasks when is required.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
We want to share this journey with you!
Do not hesitate it and apply now! Jon the amazing world of Lufthansa Technik Component Services!
Join our team!
A great time to join our growing and dynamic team!
If you want to be the next Logistics and Warehouse Specialist you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- College degree/vocational training desirable.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- Experience in aviation logistics in handling aviation material desired.
- English language required.
- Knowledge in aviation logistics.
- Training: DGR certified or the ability to become certified.
- MS Office, especially MS Excel for reporting purposes as user.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Willingness to work shifts, holidays, and/or weekend as necessary.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution..
* CV/Resume required.
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
* Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 17 Jun 2022
Closes 17 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Freight