- Lufthansa - 461 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Greater London, England
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Involvement in month end closing activities including reconciliation of key accounts.
- Develop, monitor and improve existing finance processes.
- Identify and implement new process improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency of the finance department and company as a whole.
- Take ownership of projects / work with a specific underlying issue across the team to generate results and report regularly and effectively on performance against project goals.
- Review process and support making decisions on cost allocations and overhead costing.
- Assist in preparation of post job analysis and involvement in the interface between SAP and business warehouse.
- Assist in management of cash flow and external reporting to group treasury.
* Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Flexible working hours, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
Start you career in a friendly and professional environment!
The ideal Accounting Assistant must fulfill the following requirements:
- Relevant business degree.
- Experience in working with a diverse team.
- Evidence of strong intermediate-advanced MS Office skills especially excel and a keen eye for detail.
- View to improve procedures, systems and processes.
- Experience in SAP and/or other ERP systems.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude to work.
- There will be a need to work longer hours especially during month end and year end closing as well as during budget/forecast preparation.
* Please apply by sending your CV and Cover letter to Apply
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
* Must possess a legal work permit in U.K.
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 16 Jun 2022
Closes 16 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance