Internship Supply Chain Analytics
- Lufthansa - 472 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
For this internship your responsibilities are:
- Assist and contribute to the work of the supply chain managers by evaluating reports and deriving measures to improve performance.
- Work with and help in creating KPIs.
- Active involvement in projects.
- Work closely together with our team.
- Assist in necessary support functions.
* Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
Join our amazing company!
A great opportunity to start your professional career with us!
Join Lufthansa Technik Component Services!
We want to share this journey with you!
The ideal Supply Chain Analytics intern should fulfill the following:
- Interest in aviation and/or MRO.
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor/Master program with an emphasis on Supply Chain, Lean, Logistics, Business Administration or Data Analytics.
- Strong interest in supply chain management & data analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications - especially excel.
- High level of self-management and drive to learn quickly.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Excellent computer skills - knowledge of Tableau would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must possess a legal work permit in the U.S.
* CV/Resume required.
* Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 16 Jun 2022
Closes 16 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Freight