Customer Experience and Intelligence Repair Programs Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Remote, Oregon, United States
The Customer Experience and Intelligence Repair Programs Leader will partner with Digital Technology and $/SV teams, repair shop customer service teams, repair value stream customer delivery, and Spares/USM channels to elevate the customer experience from inquiry to post delivery. This role will also help harness the collective intelligence to improve hunting and targeting tools to the repair team.
*** Hybrid work arrangement available, will need to be primarily onsite at our facility in West Chester, Ohio.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead activities to elevate the customer experience, streamlining the experience of inquiries, order placement, order management, and post delivery support across all AMSS channels of new, used, and repair.
- Partner with repair value stream customer delivery leader to provide real time shop performance and backlog status internally to help identify emerging issues, workstops, and opportunities. Team with shops to provide prompt, effective, customer communications on actions being taken.
- Evolve repair hunting and targeting tools allowing rapid determination of areas of under and over performance to expectations, and identify means to streamline/combine existing tools and data sources to gain insights faster, and with greater precision and accuracy.
- Evaluate and recommend external digital interface strategy with data aggregators and other digital providers in service space.
- Oversee and champion contract flow down and associated repair catalog updates at customer contract and overall level.
- Contribute to pricing and catalog presentation strategy for the repair channel.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Willingness to travel to support activities
- 5 years or more in customer fulfillment, marketing, digital product ownership, operations, or analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and organize across functional disciplines
- Strong analytical and process capabilities and digital proficiency
- Understanding of transactional and shop fulfillment processes from inquiry to post delivery support in repair, new, and used channels.
- Technical knowledge relevant to engine hardware and repairs. Ability to identify trends in customer behavior changes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Broad data systems and management experience..
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
#LI-Remote - This is a remote position
- Full time
Posted 16 Jun 2022
Closes 15 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager