Dual Master - Finance (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 475 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- You would like to expand and deepen your experience in the field of finance parallel to your master's degree? You would like to put the financing of your studies on a secure footing?
- During your practice-oriented studies, you will be assigned to various departments and projects.
- Can you imagine, for example, placing a bond on the capital market, contributing to our annual financial statements or working on aircraft financing? This and much more can become reality in your practical assignments.
- An experienced manager will act as your mentor. Right from the start, you can combine theory and practice and explore your individual interests and strengths in the practical assignments.
- You will write your master's thesis in the last semester on a topic that is interesting to you and relevant to the company.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Development programs, Doctoral studies / Master's degree / Ph.D., Doctor's office, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Have a shower
Behind the scenes
Lufthansa Aviation Center
Modern environment and collaboration with many other departments.
- You have a bachelor's degree with a focus on business.
- You may have already gained knowledge or initial experience in the field of finance, e.g. in the areas of capital markets, accounting or controlling.
- You consider your English skills to be advanced, as well as your handling of MS Office products.
- You know how to analyze complex issues and present them in an understandable way for different target groups.
- You are open to new ideas and like to think outside the box. Current developments in the financial sector inspire you.
- It is up to you which university you choose. However, we recommend colleges and universities in the Rhine-Main area in order to integrate you as much as possible into practice.
It is also possible to apply without matriculation, but this should be received by the start of the program for the winter semester 2022/2023 at the latest.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589bn and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
- Full time
Posted 15 Jun 2022
Closes 15 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance