Technics Safety Officer CAMO (100%, all genders) - (limited until 30.06.2024)
- Lufthansa - 461 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As Technics Safety Officer CAMO, you will work in a stimulating and diversified environment, interacting with several departments. You will play an important role in hazard identification and safety promotion within continuing airworthiness management activities.
- Process and rate CAMO-related reports in the SWISS Reporting System in order to identify safety issues and trends, and as part of a centralized reporting office
- Ensure mitigation of safety risks by Line Management
- Enhance Just Culture in the area of SWISS Technics
- Mandatory occurrence reporting to the Federal Office of Civil Aviation and Swiss Transportation Safety Investigation Board as required
- Monitor status of external safety investigations and ensure related reports are reviewed for adequacy and completeness
- Support internal safety investigations if required
- Draft and edit safety promotion related publications
- Ensure proper treatment and processing of confidential reports
- Collect data for statistics and safety performance measurement
- Participate in management meetings
Swiss International Air Lines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home), Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
Our common goal is to make each customer's flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile - always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
We are looking for a highly motivated and reliable person, capable of working in a structured and detail-oriented way. Assertiveness but also ability to listen and give advice are essential traits of a Technics Safety Officer.
The ideal candidate is capable of making cross-departmental connections, thus creating trust and understanding.
- Strong technical knowledge in the field of aviation and in continuing airworthiness management
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance and Safety Management Systems, including risk management process
- Affinity to data handling and processing
- Sound knowledge of Just Culture principles
- Team player, with ability to work in multi-disciplinary environments and in close cooperation with a Part-145 counterpart
- Reliable, open, with strong communication skills
- High integrity, confidentiality, loyalty and spirit of initiative
- Very good spoken and written English skills and a solid understanding of German language
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
- Boeing CH-46 Sea Knight
Posted 15 Jun 2022
Closes 15 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Health and safety