Global Material Plan & Execution Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage master planning, material processes and systems, lead the setup and execution of production schedules and purchasing needs. Ensure operational alignment with plan and KPIs. Own and drive delivery performance across the Tubes and Ducts Value Stream.
- Developing specialized knowledge in delivery through materials management and execution. Has awareness of latest technical developments in own area. Contributes towards strategy and policy development and ensure delivery within area of responsibility.
- Has in-depth knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; has working knowledge of competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Uses judgment to make decisions or solve moderately complex tasks or problems in areas of operational/product management, manufacturing, technology, or engineering. Takes new perspective on existing solutions. Uses technical experience and expertise for data analysis to support recommendations. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own function to arrive at decisions.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Will lead projects with moderate risks and resource requirements. Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus. Developing persuasion skills required to influence others on topics within field.
- Bachelor's Degree accredited college or university + minimum of 5 years of Manufacturing & Materials Planning and Execution e xperience.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Experience in the Aviation Industry is a plus
Competitive benefits package includes :
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance that begins on the first day of employment
- Permissive time off policy for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Bonus Plan Eligible
- And more!
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 15 Jun 2022
Closes 14 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager