Staff Technical Product Manager
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Job Description In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, understanding how ERP Configuration ties to outcomes
- Interact with c ustomers/stakeholders in VOC requirements - gathering, fine tuning, and obtaining product feedback.
- Work with cross - functional teams to deliver features and significant products. • Possess a deep understanding of the technology stack and impact on final pr oduct.
- Prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
- Dem onstrat e strategic level skills in problem decomposition and ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Translate unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories and work unit.
- Practice Agile Methodolog y .
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 4 years of professional experience OR Associates degree with minimum of 7 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 9 years of professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience implementing ERP systems in complex environments
- Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle ERP systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with versatile implementation options
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
- Skilled in breaking down proble ms, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
- Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices
- Demonstrates knowledge of the competitive environment Leadership:
- Pre - emptively sees downstream consequences and effectively tailors in fluencing strategy to support a positive outcome.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 15 Jun 2022
Closes 14 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Product support