Aircraft Component Technician
- Lufthansa - 479 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As an Aircraft Component Technician, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, paint and modify avionics components using state-of-the-art repair techniques and test equipment in accordance with OEM specifications.
- Reads and follows plans and manuals, customer order instructions, material lists and guidelines and applies necessary timelines.
- Fulfills all regular and advanced installation/repair/maintenance duties, including project layout, and completes required paperwork and documentation in a timely manner.
- Functionally test all assemblies to ensure serviceability of completed units.
- Develops tools and equipment in accordance with OEM specifications as required.
- Prepare documentation.
- Assist in the training and development of other junior level personnel.
* Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Join Lufthansa Technik Component Services!
Join our dynamic team to grow with our company and make a positive difference!
Join our team!
We want to share this journey with you!
If you want to be the next Aircraft Component Technician, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree/vocational training desirable.
- 1 to 3 years' experience desired in electronics, mechanic, aircraft slide, oxygen bottles, and/or oxygen masks.
- English language required.
- Aircraft Components experience or equivalent education.
- FAA A&P Certificate or FAA Repairman Certificate.
- MS Office as user.
- Excellent detail oriented.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent responsibility.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Noise pollution.
* CV/Resume required.
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
* Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
- FAA A&P
Posted 14 Jun 2022
Closes 14 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic