Corporate Purchasing Manager, Aircraft Systems
- Lufthansa - 475 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Lead, conduct, negotiate and coordinate strategic purchasing projects with main focus on repairs services primarily for the Americas
- Analyze, evaluate and assess MRO market and identify sourcing alternatives in close coordination with internal stakeholders
- Elaborate, coordinate, and work on purchasing targets for suppliers and technologies
- Execute a successful transition of components repairs part numbers to awarded suppliers
- Identify and optimize methods and tooling for negotiations, supplier management and market analysis
- Monitor suppliers' compliance to contract conditions
- Initiate counter measures in cases of structural deviations
- Work in an international organization with cross-functional teams worldwide
- Occasional travel
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
We want you to be part of our amazing team!
The ideal Corporate Purchasing Manager, Aircraft Systems must fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (Business administration, Engineering, Supply Chain or related) required, master or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years Purchasing/ Sales/ Consulting
- Outstanding communication in English required
- German language desirable
- Motivation to work in an international setting with interfaces at different management levels on multiple departments and offices abroad
- Contract negotiations experience ideally in an international and strategic environment interest in legal matters
- High sense of responsibility, excellent judgement, integrity
- Team player and positive attitude
- Excellent computer and analytical skills such as MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Pivot Tables, Tableau), SAP, etc.
- Knowledge of German and the United States Law desired
*Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 14 Jun 2022
Closes 14 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Software engineer