Strategic Buyer Facility Management
- Lufthansa - 481 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Lead and contribute sourcing related projects
- Conduct market researches to support business cases, find alternative products, suppliers and markets and monitor price trends
- Analyze spend data within Lufthansa Group to derive procurement measures
- Perform tender and tender-related activities
- Monitor supplier performance and identify potential risks and ensure continuous improvement of supplier performance, initiate countermeasures if necessary
- Maintain procurement projects and saving results
- Ensure purchase of goods and services according to company guidelines
- Support category management in the definition and implementation of category and supplier strategy
- Support in other procurement related topics or special tasks
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Join Lufthansa Global Business Services!
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Strategic Buyer Facility Management must fulfill the following requirements:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Architectural Design or Business Engineering, Real Estate
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Strategic Procurement
- Experience in managing buying projects between 0,1 - 5 Million Euro
- Brought yearly savings to the company of 1-2 Million
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) - min C1
- Fluent in German (written and spoken) - min C1
- Very good command of MS office and Windows applications
- Very good command of Procurement related tools
- Analytical and conceptual mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong co-operation skills
- Highly independent
- Interdisciplinary knowledge and interests
- Affinity for data / figures based on TCO-principle
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
*Must be able to work shifts
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 13 Jun 2022
Closes 13 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline buyer