Junior Operational Buyer/ Operational Buyer with German
- Lufthansa - 472 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Duties include but not limited to:
- Executes independently standard and complex processes from the area of team responsibility.
- Handles independently calls and e-mails in a timely and professional manner.
- Handles Escalations (conducts error analyses and provides comprehensive solution to the end customer upon approval of supervisor).
- Supports Team Leader and Senior employees in operational tasks.
- Makes sure that in assigned area of responsibility the accepted service level with regard to timeliness and correctness is maintained.
- Carries out tasks in the order of urgency.
- Maintains very good level of service provided to the customer and takes responsibility for building positive image of LGBS towards customers.
*All other duties as assigned or required .
Behind the scenes
Be part of our team!
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Junior Operational Buyer should meet the following requirements:
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies in any disciplines.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in Procurement area.
- Command of English (written and spoken).
- Command of German (written and spoken) min. B2 level.
- Good command of MS office and Windows applications.
- Good command of Procurement related tools.
- Working with computer.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Very good communication skills.
* CV/ Resume required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland .
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 13 Jun 2022
Closes 13 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline buyer