Repair Development Engineer
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- Develop repairs and repair technologies for combustors used on General Electric aircraft engines
- Coordinate technical and regulatory approval for repairs and repair enhancements
- Provide specific technical solutions to shop production issues
- Ensure that component repair facilities meet Repair Source Substantiation requirements when industrializing new repairs.
- Provide engineering support to teams working on performance, cost reduction, and quality initiatives
- Provide technical support to internal and external MRO shops requesting on-going technical solutions and industrializing new repairs
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Aerospace or any Engineering field.
- 2-3 years of experience in aviation or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 12 Jun 2022
Closes 11 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Product support