Human Resources Manager
- SR Technics - 46 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The position holder will oversee all human resources activities for STRADE worldwide. You will manage the full Hire-to-Retire process ensuring STRADE attracts, develops and nurtures the best employees. You will handle HR administration activities with external service providers including the local SR Technics Group HR departments.
- Manage the STRADE Hire-to-Retire process globally
- Implement and further develop the HR strategy in line with STRADE's values
- Deliver an effective and efficient global HR function incl. the right policies and processes
- Ensure a cost-efficient HR function worldwide, manage the HR budget, support business in workforce management and business initiatives
- Co-create a great place to work through close relations with STRADE employees, give guidance and support to employees on all HR matters
- 5 years of proven HR experience preferably in an international environment
- Track record in multiple dimensions of HR e.g. people development, compensation and benefits, organizational design, recruitment, etc.
- Working with a start-up attitude: from hands-on initiatives to strategic development
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- Understanding of labor law and employment administration
- Bachelor's degree in HR management, Psychology, Business or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English. Good command of German a plus
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
STRADE is SR Technics' dedicated component services brand, created in 2021 to serve the aviation community. As an independent unit and intrapreneurship venture, we manage a multi-million rotable asset base through 24/7 worldwide support to airlines, MROs, and trade partners. We are committed to quality, speed, excellence in customer service, and a presence close to our customers. For more information on STRADE, please visit Apply .
- Full time
Posted 11 Jun 2022
Closes 11 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline HR